Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi On The River

Hope I not being infested with camel fleas if I notice that the first part of your pan before the bridge definitely does not look good. :p It's first when you reach the bridge and slow down it's worth looking at. Maybe you should have stayed a little bit further away from the bridge so you had the whole bridge in the shot. Otherwise it's a nice smoot yaw.

Is there some missing railway tracks on the bridge or is the train so wide in Canada ? ;)

Regards Leif.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hope I not being infested with camel fleas if I notice that the first part of your pan before the bridge definitely does not look good. :p It's first when you reach the bridge and slow down it's worth looking at. Maybe you should have stayed a little bit further away from the bridge so you had the whole bridge in the shot. Otherwise it's a nice smoot yaw.

Is there some missing railway tracks on the bridge or is the train so wide in Canada ? ;)

Regards Leif.

Not at all, the first part was going to the point of interest. This is something Parrot needs to address as it should have pointed the camera straight out till it hit the first waypoint. I guess I could have cut that part out.
The railway tracks have been removed to only include on set of tracks. They save money this way. They have sidings along the way to let trains pass one another. Just cut backs that has made them money.
CNR says improvements to railway operations mean the double track is no longer needed and assures shippers it won’t have adverse impact on the shipments. Thats a laugh as when I was working at the local paper mill we were always waiting for train cars to load.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow