Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi PDF Manual

Well that's a start. Controller and software are different from my MP I had. Slow and easy for sure.

I'm looking for the page on how to remove and install propellers. Anyone?
Hi,in Anafi box there is small white box with props in it,there should be also small tool.....hold motor with your fingers and unscrew screw holding prop.....make sure when reinstalling that front props are facing on the inside and rear props on the outside

Newer manual version. but this one is in French. Couldn't find the Eng version
https://www.parrot.com/fr/sites/default/files/firmware/anafi_manuel_utilisateur_v1.2.4.pdf
By the way it doesn't include the info on Flight Plan.
If you have some details on how to use the various "actions" in flight plan that would be great.

I couldn't find so far the info like:
For the yaw rotation, are the degrees absolute or relative from the previous position?
For the pictures taking: why is it only taking picture every X seconds? There is no action to just take one picture?
etc...

If you have found more info, please share...

Thanks

Degrees of Yaw are pretty much the same as heading 0° being North and 180° being South. The Yaw inclination is the amount of speed the drone will rotate around that axis. Ya, the manual is more like a quick start guide than a real operating manual, hopefully U-Tube bloggers will have some useful tutorials posted soon now that it has been released.

Just click on the link in Post #5, Augustine put it up for the English Manual.

Anyone come across new link for the latest documentation on all the changes they have done. Dont know why its such a nightmare trying to find current user manuals on the Parrot site.

Anyone come across new link for the latest documentation on all the changes they have done. Dont know why its such a nightmare trying to find current user manuals on the Parrot site.

I believe the latest manual fore Anafi is on the UK support page. Support

Regards Leif.

Yep thats still the previous 1.4 version. Would of hoped that whilst they developed the changes in the firmware to give new features, that they may have run side-by-side creating possibly V1.5.

Various elements of information in V1.4 are now not relevant, and new features missing.

Thanks for responding though, I appreciate that.

This is useful to know if you move around during a flight:

[In a normal RTH] Anafi rises to 20 meters over its take-off point – if it was flying lower than this altitude – and flies back over its take-off position.

In the Follow Me mode (in-app purchase), when the RTH button or icon is activated, Anafi flies back to the position of the pilot.

Yep thats still the previous 1.4 version. Would of hoped that whilst they developed the changes in the firmware to give new features, that they may have run side-by-side creating possibly V1.5.

Various elements of information in V1.4 are now not relevant, and new features missing.
Yes, and you as users of the English manual version are still super up-to-date with your v1.4:
In Germany and Italy we have v1.25 and even in France they have only v1.32.

Oh wow, thought they would have the same revision throughout Europe..... thats really bizarre that 3 European countries have 3 different versions. Parrot helpdesk was no help on the subject.... suggesting I use the V1.4 manual along with the posted firmware upgrade notes.

Tried to explain that as the firmware notes indicated NEW features implemented, then some of us users would love to know how to use and activate these features...... the sort of thing you find in a user manual :)

But they just didn't get the idea..... Like it was something alien I was asking for. Now I understand better when we have totally different versions floating around!!!!.

Reactions: dmbrody

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut