Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi prophet changes to FPV legs

• Thread starter Deleted member 3201
  • Start date
Thanks for sharing this with us here. Someone on eBay recently tried to sell a hybrid Anafi with two of the new FPV/Thermal legs and two of the old style Anafi legs.

it was one of the large used electronic retailers and it wasn't labeled as the frankendrone that it was. I messaged them and asked them to flight test it before sale. They promptly pulled it from eBay and I haven't seen it since.

because of the weight reduction and slightly better aerodynamics, flight time would be increased.

Also the legs come with motors, so it could be cheaper than having to buy the old legs plus motors in case anything was damaged.

because of the weight reduction and slightly better aerodynamics, flight time would be increased.

Also the legs come with motors, so it could be cheaper than having to buy the old legs plus motors in case anything was damaged.
I'm in possession of one of the FPV drones now and have some flying time on it but its limited so far because of cold weather. I am planning on putting it through its paces and give a detailed assessment on the forum once I can thoroughly test it in the air next to my standard Anafi.

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
Why do this?

he states

The only concern I have with this mod – if these newer leg designs use different flight parameters as the motor positions have moved and is it something to worry about.

Plus Parrot has official written that it's only for Thermal and FPV.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut