Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi SD card not working after crash - may sell for parts

chrism225

Reaction score
I have had my Anafi for a few years and suffered my first crash. It broke an the arm, which I repaired, and it flies fine. However, no SD card can be recognised. I have unseated and reseated the SD card ribbon connector, but still no joy. I was wondering if anyone has solved a similar issue. If I can't resolve it I will probably sell it as is. I have 2 batteries, both in good condition, the controller, a few spare props (I had to replace 3 after the crash), the Anafi with case and box. I am in the UK.

Thanks for any tips!

I have had my Anafi for a few years and suffered my first crash. It broke an the arm, which I repaired, and it flies fine. However, no SD card can be recognised. I have unseated and reseated the SD card ribbon connector, but still no joy. I was wondering if anyone has solved a similar issue. If I can't resolve it I will probably sell it as is. I have 2 batteries, both in good condition, the controller, a few spare props (I had to replace 3 after the crash), the Anafi with case and box. I am in the UK.

Thanks for any tips!
You may want to try a hard reset of drone.
Also confirm that sd cards you are using are formatted as FAT32. You should be able to check them on a pc

You may want to try a hard reset of drone.
Also confirm that sd cards you are using are formatted as FAT32. You should be able to check them on a pc
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I tired both of them, and a different SD card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar