Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi single case

tronantonio

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Anafi kit with a case (bug) where I can put the drone, remote control, three batteries and cables. But I need to buy a simple case for drone, only drone to put in little bug.
I have looked but only see case for remote control not for drone.
On photo you can see my Anafi kit,but these case is to big for transport in little bug.
Do you know where I can buy these simple case?

Attachments

• anafi_extended_shoulderbag_04_open_722x450px_1.jpg
    anafi_extended_shoulderbag_04_open_722x450px_1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 17
Yeah, they sell those for pretty low prices on eBay. I would search there.

Hi, I have an Anafi kit with a case (bug) where I can put the drone, remote control, three batteries and cables. But I need to buy a simple case for drone, only drone to put in little bug.
I have looked but only see case for remote control not for drone.
On photo you can see my Anafi kit,but these case is to big for transport in little bug.
Do you know where I can buy these simple case?

https://www.amazon.com/Parrot-Anafi-Molded-Protective-Zipper/dp/B07K2P4YSS
... and I would buy your bag.

I wanted a little bag that would hold my Anafi and controller plus a little extra space for spare battery (if I ever buy one). I got mine off amazon and really like it. Nice and compact. I think it was $23 with free shipping since I have amazon prime. Small was my main goal since I wanted something I could carry with me on business travel and not be too heavy or bulky. It also came with a nice little shoulder strap.

Attachments

• 20190119_162256 (2) - Copy.jpg
    20190119_162256 (2) - Copy.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: tronantonio
I currently have this one (very similar to the one above) which doesn't fit into a small bag though, but am looking at getting a tougher waterproof one that's around the same dimensions. Mine cost all of AU $23 on Flea-bay.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

I have the same bag as ufosaboveus, however I would now go for the the version that's directly above as it has better space optimisation, it has an extra cutout to store spare props/cables.
You can find these on AliExpress and Amazon.

Amazon has a few different styles to choose from. I went with my style because it was smallest form factor I could get. I am with krusty though that it would have been nice if they had made same thing but with waterproof exterior.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut