Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi skycontroller not turno on when use USB 3.0 to charge

tronantonio

Reaction score
After charge the controller using usb 3.0 port on my laptop ( all night charging) the SC not respond.
It not turns on. The led is off.
If I Connect It to USB to charge, the led near usb port ligths green, but if open móviles support to turno on de SC, nothings occurr.
I have solution. I have Connected SC to normal USB charger for one hour and SC turn on normaly.
I think that SC not charge when I Connect It to USB 3.0 (blue color) on my Asus laptop, It self totally discharge, Why? I don't know but this trouble ocurr to me two times and the solution was Connect SC with normal USB charger.
Sorry for my english.

Reactions: KGRAT
It's been previously shown in thread below that when charing the SC3 via a PC it can have a detrimental effect on the controller, maybe we should all steer clear of charging this way:

There is a know issue with a batch of controller batteries. Unfortunately the only solution is to return the whole unit to the vendor and get a replacement. I went throught three units to finally get a controller that was good.

There is a know issue with a batch of controller batteries. Unfortunately the only solution is to return the whole unit to the vendor and get a replacement. I went throught three units to finally get a controller that was good.
However the OP is getting full charge when charging from a standard USB charger, he has no negative effects from charging this way which leads me to believe there is an issue when charging via PC.

However the OP is getting full charge when charging from a standard USB charger, he has no negative effects from charging this way which leads me to believe there is an issue when charging via PC.

Actually the indicator shows full charge (green led) but the battery isn't charged and the controller will not turn on.

The controller can act as a usb3 host, and will charge external devices - it charges my phone when it's attached! So there is a possibility of conflict if plugged into a laptop...

Actually the indicator shows full charge (green led) but the battery isn't charged and the controller will not turn on.
"I have solution. I have Connected SC to normal USB charger for one hour and SC turn on normaly. "

Yes but only when he is using his PC, as he has stated above he gets full charge and function when charging using normal USB charger, so no fault with his SC3

"I have solution. I have Connected SC to normal USB charger for one hour and SC turn on normaly. "

Yes but only when he is using his PC, as he has stated above he gets full charge and function when charging using normal USB charger, so no fault with his SC3

Accord to Parrot there was known issue with a batch of controller batteries. I don't know the extent of the issue but Parrot told me after describing to them the issue to return the unit and exchange it for another. I had tried to charge the controller via a USB charged and it still wouldn't take a charge so it sounds like a separate issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut