Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi take-off weight

Deniz Yazici

Reaction score
Does anyone help me finding a link that shows Anafi take-off weight? I tried to find this info but couldn't.
I need to declare it to custom in Turkey to get my drone cleared. Any help is highly appreciated.

Most say 360 grams but my scale said 356.

EDIT: I mean't to say 320 grams not 360. My scale shows 316. My apologies

Last edited:
Thanks but I need a legal information provided by Parrot or a written specification sheet, something like that.

Thanks Agustine, checked that guide several times but no information for take-off weight. There are info about item weight, battery weight and controller weight. What I need is the indication of take-off weight :(

Well other then this page from Parrot on the specs it gives the weight about 1\3 of the way down. Not sure if this is all thats needed.
ANAFI

Does anyone help me finding a link that shows Anafi take-off weight? I tried to find this info but couldn't.
I need to declare it to custom in Turkey to get my drone cleared. Any help is highly appreciated.

You can try to write to the English Department of Parrot: Contact our support

You choose "Ask a Question" in the bottom left corner.

My Anafi weighs 317 grams and Parrot writes 320 grams.

Good luck, Leif.

In real they say 320 g
In the italian version they write:

LEGGERO E ROBUSTO
Le fibre di carbonio della struttura sono caricate con microsfere cave in vetro riempite di aria e resistono a colpi e urti. Grazie a questo materiale innovativo, il drone pesa solo 320 g.

Selam Deniz,

entrini yeni gördüm, ürünü çıkardın mı? çıkarmadıysan yardımcı olabilirim

Is this information to import the drone into Turkey, or to get it registered in Turkey? I thought that anything under 500g did not need to be registered. But you need a license to legally fly a drone in Turkey regardless of the weight, and only Turkish citizens can get that license because the application system recognizes only Turkish ID numbers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut