Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi : "what a beautiful bazaar" ?

Also earlier you pretended this is your first drone, later you mentioned using other brands before. My guess is you just want to sh- on Anafi, which is fine: everybody on this forum does it

yesterday I did 3 tests

during the last tests (2 sequences), returned home, they were corrupted ... so I reformatted the memory card.
I kept one here ... (I copy everything in general)
I can't insert the "mp4" here the system refuses it ... "P0170018.mp4" size: 6.23 Mo duration 00:00:00
I try to give it in "zip" ---Yes ok
You recorded this recording in timelapse mode.
Another proof you don't know what he's doing ...

Also earlier you pretended this is your first drone, later you mentioned using other brands before. My guess is you just want to sh- on Anafi, which is fine: everybody on this forum does it
It's alright, you're right ;)
I had 2 weeks a Dji MM which I returned, and I did not want to play "the troll" while starting by speaking about that!

I returned the MM because we had Android compatibility issues. My dealer has a lot of returns because of this!
So I don't really consider having used this product as it should be! And so it was a flop, a product that I also forget! (The MM)I have 25 years of model aircraft, (among others) I am quickly at ease ...
(no helicopter however)

Now honestly, I don't know what else to say.
If everyone wants to maintain their arguments, I prefer to drop the subject. It is a choice, free it seems to me!

And thank you for these exchanges;)

The Anafi is a nice little bird, I'm still impressed with it, and all what it can do !

It's not "rugged", the controller has issues (you can find some solutions on the forum), and the idea of it's design was to use recent smartphones' technology, like tiny camera sensors, GPS, accelerometers and wifi modules, and build a drone around them. Of course the opposite design process would have been much better, starting with the ideal end product in mind, then find or build everything you need to achieve that... I imagine it would be easily 10 x to 100 x more expensive, and I'm curious to see the small drone project Parrot was asked to build for the US army.

Drones are not for anyone (yet)... it's like RC planes and maybe like anything that flies, fragile and complex to handle. Drones are even more complex when they offer as many camera settings as a Dslr camera ! Not anyone is able to use a Dslr, except in auto mode, now imagine you ask them to handle a flying Dslr ! On the other hand drones can be much easier to fly than a plane or older helicopter, if you are careful, they just hover. I know that, I managed to crash my only 2 RC planes in less than 1 hour of flight. My Anafi is still alive after much more than that... I have more issues with GPS precision, but from my experience with other GPS devices this is quite common, at least when you are not on a flat terrain without trees or obstacles, or with a 1500 $/€ GPS module.

A video file from a sec, about, is perhaps not even a real video file!

Does this discourse pass the Turing test?

Pros and Cons of drones from all manufacturers.

On balance for my use case, the scale tips in the Pros direction.

This thread just leaves me confused.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar