Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI's Smooth Tracking Mode (Follow Me)

Nice video and no "nodding" of the camera that some have reported. I assume that as you were using the "follow me" mode that you were one of the people in the Kayak and had the controller with you or were you using your phone to control the Anafi?

Reactions: taike
Thanks. I'm on the kayak in red shirt. Yes, follow me mode with the controller to the ANAFI.

Very nice video. Makes me jealous, its cold here, snowed earlier this week and is due for some more this week.

Thanks. I'm not a fan of freezing weather but I do miss snow, winter cuisines, and arrival of spring since I came from Japan to Hong Kong.

My buddy has chased my ANAFI from the shore with Mavic Air 2 but his vids I received are 90% useless cos ANAFI's follow-me shots are far better and natural.

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
Thanks! I seldom use follow-me mode so I'm not sure about he 'nodding' thing but I do use the latest firmware.

Great video - very smooth filming indeed. Agree the Mavic Air shots were quite unnatural by comparison. Still love the Anafi after 2 years now! Did you land the Anafi on the pontoon?

Great video - very smooth filming indeed. Agree the Mavic Air shots were quite unnatural by comparison. Still love the Anafi after 2 years now! Did you land the Anafi on the pontoon?
Thanks! Yep, I did land the Anafi on the pontoon. Anafi still rocks and I'm also loving it. Cheers!

Reactions: Joe_Scot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh