Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Android tablets

Uxodas

Reaction score
What Android tabs are you using?
I have a two year old Galaxy Tab 4 that didnt work too well with my Bebop 2, but I'm thinking of trying with the Anafi.

I did try and use my Lenovo yoga but the clamp on the controller is not very good with a normal phone and does not open enough for a tablet.

Waiting now for a better choice of mounting adapters.

I am hopefully receiving my clamp this week, then it will be a toss up between the iPad mini 4 and my Nexus 7 (v2)

Lenovo 7 inch tablet. Works good now with the latest App update. It did work right from the start but the App would crash id i tried to use the waypoint map but with update V6.1.1 it seems to work much better. Using one of Dirty J Designs clamps and it works perfectly.

I just compared the screen display of the image on the Ipad Mini 4 against my Nexus 7 (v2).

Screen display is far better on the Nexus. The application seems to use all the available screen perfectly, whereas the Ipad had rather an expanse of screen that was not used at all, making the display look rubbish.

So I think the weapon of choice for me is going to be the Nexus 7.

App crashing is the issue I'm having. I dont think the Tab 4 has the hardware to run the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian