Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Android version?

Drbgaijin

Reaction score
Website
www.gaijin-eyes.com
I am using a tablet with Android 6. Therefore I did not update my Anafi to the latest software, which need at least android 7.
I am not in a rush to get a new tablet. But when I do, I wonder if I should go direct to android 9, as a partial future-proofing? I can see from posts that android 7 works fine with the updated Anafi software. Has anyone tried on an android 9 tablet yet?
Regards
Douglas

I'm still waiting for the Update to Pie (Huawei Mediapad m5 lite) It was planned and hopefully I received the update (problem could be the current political situation)

Reactions: RedDeviluk
I am using a tablet with Android 6. Therefore I did not update my Anafi to the latest software, which need at least android 7.
I am not in a rush to get a new tablet. But when I do, I wonder if I should go direct to android 9, as a partial future-proofing? I can see from posts that android 7 works fine with the updated Anafi software. Has anyone tried on an android 9 tablet yet?
Regards
Douglas
I have upgrated to Android 9 on my Xiaomi MI8 Lite and also upgrated to the latest Anafi softwares (drone, SC3 and FF6) without any problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame