Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Another new member

larry31

Reaction score
Hi all ! Just registered a few min's ago.

Call sign "larry31"
I'm from New Hampshire, USA. I've had my Bebop2 for just over a year. Just bought a Skycontroller2 last month. I've been using my Samsung Galaxy Tab-S2 Model SM-T713, and running both Freeflight pro, and AR Pro3 flight programs.

I've had my issues with my setup, but currently, everything seems to be working OK.

I plan to lend a helping hand whenever I can. As long as my limited knowledge permits. I also hope to learn from the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

I ride motorcycle, film with action camera, and Nikon pocket camera. I like to use my filming to create YouTube videos on a variety of subjects. I do all this for my personal enjoyment, and hopefully help others, if possible.

I'll use my Bebop2 filming as much as possible. As my filming interests cover a variety of subjects, my videos reflect that.
This is my video YouTube channel FWIW: larry3138

So for now...Hello all!

Hi all ! Just registered a few min's ago.

Call sign "larry31"
I'm from New Hampshire, USA. I've had my Bebop2 for just over a year. Just bought a Skycontroller2 last month. I've been using my Samsung Galaxy Tab-S2 Model SM-T713, and running both Freeflight pro, and AR Pro3 flight programs.

I've had my issues with my setup, but currently, everything seems to be working OK.

I plan to lend a helping hand whenever I can. As long as my limited knowledge permits. I also hope to learn from the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

I ride motorcycle, film with action camera, and Nikon pocket camera. I like to use my filming to create YouTube videos on a variety of subjects. I do all this for my personal enjoyment, and hopefully help others, if possible.

I'll use my Bebop2 filming as much as possible. As my filming interests cover a variety of subjects, my videos reflect that.
This is my video YouTube channel FWIW: larry3138

So for now...Hello all!

Welcome .-) Curious to see you first motorcycls clips made with this little bird - hehe - do you got some online already?

cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut