Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Antenna Booster Modification

gatot50

Reaction score
Hello....

Does anyone in this forum know how to modification anafi antenna too make it longer in the middle of city???

I hear from FB alien tech will release for AnaFi

Attachments

• 41674984_460323564478999_8997350598378520576_n.JPG
    41674984_460323564478999_8997350598378520576_n.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
dumb question ..... Is your country and FCC country or CE? as there are guys currently making good inroads in getting the Anafi to be on FCC mode all the time, which gives a significant boost over CE mode. I am not quiet sure which countries are FCC and which are CE.

Certainly USA is FCC..... United Kingdom is CE ...... But not a clue about Indonesia

dumb question ..... Is your country and FCC country or CE? as there are guys currently making good inroads in getting the Anafi to be on FCC mode all the time, which gives a significant boost over CE mode. I am not quiet sure which countries are FCC and which are CE.

Certainly USA is FCC..... United Kingdom is CE ...... But not a clue about Indonesia

Hi...bro, my country is CE , when I flight in the midle of city the signal always inteference with another wifi.

So i need solution not "STUPID" answer like you did....

So i need solution[B said:
not "STUPID" answer like you did.[/B]...

With an attitude like that you wont be surprised to find that nobody else helps. Sorry that you feel my answer was STUPID, obviously you are of a higher intellect..... So actually surprised you'd even want to ask, and discuss with us minions.

He did not say your question was dumb, it is a figure of speech. He was saying he might be asking a dumb question not you. Maybe there is a language problem here and that is it.

I dont know what is meaning "dumb question"? If he not answer my question i really never care, I just wanna share with this forum about my problem with Anafi.

Like I said it is how you might translated the meaning and did not understand what was being said. In no way was d95gas trying to say your question was dumb

For what it's worth, my Anafi has not responded to my wifi extender / big antenna mod as well as my bebops did. Mostly I use flight plan now. I just put the transmitter on the dash and watch the progress as far as I can on a big ipad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame