Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anybody play around with the Time Lapse feature yet?

That would make sense, moving the gimbal would ruin most time lapses. I have done hyperlapses and doing anything other than the smoothest and slowest of movements spoils the effect. I should have been out flying today, I packed everything, controller, five fully charged batteries, leads, landing pad, ND filters. All I forgot was the drone. I'll probably be able to report on the new features tomorrow.

That would make sense, moving the gimbal would ruin most time lapses. I have done hyperlapses and doing anything other than the smoothest and slowest of movements spoils the effect. I should have been out flying today, I packed everything, controller, five fully charged batteries, leads, landing pad, ND filters. All I forgot was the drone. I'll probably be able to report on the new features tomorrow.

How to heck to you forget the drone??? LOL I have left behind SDcards and USB cords but the actual flying machine I have not YET done that. :)

Reactions: Playmaker
Did a short test today. I'm I correct in saying we have no control of the gimble when doing time lapse?
I can't remember, sorry Agustine. The only thing I remember from it was that I had better quality from speeding up footage in post-production.

I'll have to check it out later on today, I'm curious about it now.

How to heck to you forget the drone??? LOL I have left behind SDcards and USB cords but the actual flying machine I have not YET done that. :)

It's yet another consequence of Parrot's "light at any cost" design strategy. It's easier to transfer the data from the drone by plugging the drone into the USB socket on the computer. So I had cleared the Micro SD card and taken off the battery and taken that downstairs to be charged and the Anafi was back in the case sat next to my computer ready to be taken downstairs to rejoin the rest of the kit. It was still there until earlier this morning. It wasn't a big issue, I had another drone and all its accessories in my kit. I got to fly the Mavic Pro instead, which turned out alright.

I will be meeting up with my son today and I will be taking two Anafis and two Mavic Pros for proper squadron activities.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Ask him to read you the checklist before you leave.... ;)

I didn't leave anything behind. Neither did I check out the new features or do any drone-to-drone photography as I planned. We did have a great time though. Somehow he managed to shed a prop guard on the Anafi mid-flight, something I discovered while it was a tiny speck overhead. I zoomed in with my superzoom camera and was rather taken aback to see it clearly flying perfectly stable in flight whilst it looked like it had taken enough battle-damage to down a B-17. I still have a set of prop guards, and 3 spares...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@alex