Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone ever hear of Parrot-club USA with 70% off off refurbished Anafi's?

mac282

Reaction score
Ran across an ad from these folks, selling refurbished Anafi's at ridiculous prices. The saying "Its to good to be true" always pops up when in doubt. Its through Pay Pal, so I was considering it, but still a little weary of it. Just wondering if anyone here has heard or seen there deals? They offered 4 different model packages, only Anafi's, at $99 for the FPV, Work and Extended models. Is the Anafi, consumer division, dumping these models?
I've been a member over in Mavic Pilots for a couple of years now, flying mainly DJI stuff, but was looking to expand into other brands. I'm really looking for insight into these other companies or if anyone has insight into this Anafi ad. I appreciate any info you guys may have. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
As
1) The prices are too good to be true
2) The website has no contact address
3 ) The website has no contact telephone number
4) There is a countdown clock, reading about 8 hours 45 mins when I checked, on the offer price encouraging you to buy for fear of missing out.
5) They do not say whether the Anafi's are new or used.
6) They are using a @gmail account for returns which is not very professional in my opinion.

I would not risk my hard earned money with them. If you do decide to buy from them let us know how it goes.

Reactions: D_The_Producer
Yeah, I felt the same. Tried to research it last night, but couldn't find anything. My bank will dispute the charge, or ahh pay pal, if I decide to go for it. But they are supposed to "refurbished", so that's why I thought maybe some one might have some insight. Thanks very much for the input.

These “too good to be true” websites are a scam and Paypal participates in the abuse.

Unlike credit cards, paypal opts for arbitration, the sellers replies with a 70% or 80% refund but refuses to reverse all charges.
Sometimes they send just crappy items.

if it seems too good….

To buy at a great discount, I can suggest Tech-Rabbitt or the ocasional Woot (same Tech- Rabbit).
They are refurbished in like new condition.

Use your CC instead of Paypal funds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut