Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone heard of the Anafi Work?

It’d just a normal Anafi Extended with a extra third battery and a 1 year subscription of Parrots 3DScanning service.

Here is your difference right here:

• 1 ANAFI DRONE
  • 1 PARROT SKYCONTROLLER 3
  • 1 COMPACT SHOULDER BAG
  • 4 SMART BATTERIES
  • 1 MULTI-PORT USB CHARGER
  • 8 PROPELLERS
  • 1 16 GB SD CARD
  • USB-A TO USB-C CABLES
  • ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO Pix4DModel

Last edited:
Reactions: KGRAT
I guess I could have looked it up myself, but was running out the door. Thanks for the info!

I got the extended version for $699 (is list $799? - something like that). It came with a total of 3 batteries and a bag big enough to fit everything, along with extra propellors and 3 USB-A to USB-C cables. It also came with 2 free months of Adobe Creative Suite Cloud. If it lists for $799 (USD), then the price of the extra battery and one year subscription to Pix4DModel (versus 2 months of the Adobe product) is about $300 . If a battery is roughly $100, then the subscription difference is $200.

I am totally unfamiliar with what Pix4DModel and Adobe Creative Suite Cloud (manipulating images through software is something I have yet to try; but will eventually get there, lol). So I have no real idea of the value of this offering. But at least now I know the difference. Thanks Agustine!

I was looking at the work package but I doubt that the included software would be something that I would use in my line of work. Been eyeing the extended package for a few weeks now. I would like a compact UAV to take pictures of roofing, flashing and chimneys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut