Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

April 19, 2019 Full Moon

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I really need to clean the dust off my lens one of these days :)
Last nights moon. As the temp dropped my camera started to take longer to take the photo but this what I got from a 4 hour time lapse of the moon.

On both April 18 and April 19, 2019, you'll see a round full-looking moon in your sky. The moon turns full in front of the constellation Virgo the Maiden at 11:12 UTC on April 19. That means that, from some places worldwide, the moon turns full before dawn on April 19.

hi,
nice moon, did you take it with your camera ?
Yes it is a DSLR camera. Nikon D5100 with a Arsenal attached to get Holy Grail timelapses .

Yes it is a DSLR camera. Nikon D5100 with a Arsenal attached to get Holy Grail timelapses .

interesting, i'm planning to buy that arsenal. did you used it for anything else ?

Last summer I have used it for some long exposure photos but I found it not all that good for that. They keep improving on the firmware but it still needs a lot of work. They said there should be a update to the firmware in the next couple of weeks so I will be out testing it more then and besides it will be warmer so I can spend more time out side.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood