Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are Expensive Memory Cards Really Worth It?

They are for 4K and Raw picture. SD Extreme is slowest card I use. That card is least expensive with the best results.

I dont see what the excitement is about 20 seconds or 10 seconds of speed difference ,...i have no problem waiting 20 extra seconds for “cheap”card to get written....there is absolutely no way i would spend 300 bucks on a sd card,i would rather spend it on another quad or drone

Reactions: Landbo
I dont see what the excitement is about 20 seconds or 10 seconds of speed difference ,...i have no problem waiting 20 extra seconds for “cheap”card to get written....there is absolutely no way i would spend 300 bucks on a sd card,i would rather spend it on another quad or drone

Yes, especially if people behave just as stupid as he is that have made that giant roar/howl and made this video. * LAUGH OUT LOUD *

Also, reading and writing speed on the expensive SD card is not higher, if you cannot use the top row of contacts on the card, which is the fewest "ordinary" cameras can, including our drones. The new type of SDXC (gen 2) is a waste of money for us.

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: Skydreamer
I just bought one of those XC cards but got lucky, was only $27 for 128GB.
No problem formatting through the Anafi but have yet to test video it. Was going to order another one but now it went up in price. The card is a Patriot EP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut