Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are you content with your Parrot?

I had a borrowed Mavic Pro get tangled in a tree about 20 metres up & the gimbal ribbon needed replacing at $200 because there's no sideways sensors on it & if there had have been, the thing would have been flying at a dead crawl because that severely slows down the flying speeds possible.

Did DJI charge you $200 for the repair? I crashed my mavic and wrecked the gimbal ribbon cable, which I bought online for $15 and fixed in two hours. DJI is a real rip-off.

I be had the Anafi since last August and to date it s lasted longer than the two DJI Sparks I had before. Great drone. The footage is excellent, better battery life and decent range. Not as good as Mavic range wise but still pretty good

I does look flimsy at first glance but it s actually pretty strong

I be had the Anafi since last August and to date it s lasted longer than the two DJI Sparks I had before. Great drone. The footage is excellent, better battery life and decent range. Not as good as Mavic range wise but still pretty good

I does look flimsy at first glance but it s actually pretty strong

When you say the Anafi has lasted longer than the two DJI Sparks, did the Sparks reach a point where they failed to function properly or were their failures related to crashing the drones?

When you say the Anafi has lasted longer than the two DJI Sparks, did the Sparks reach a point where they failed to function properly or were their failures related to crashing the drones?

Spark nr 1 flew away after about 3 months, no reason. Disconnected and never came back home even though home point had been set and I was on an empty Bahamian island with no interference. Spark nr 1 shut down on take off and fell in the water after a couple of months...

I had one disconnect with Anafi but it came back home. We were anchored out and the boat was swinging so when it came back I had to rush in the tender to get it before it landed in the water :). Close call but that’s the risk when flying from a boat.

Spark nr 1 flew away after about 3 months, no reason. Disconnected and never came back home even though home point had been set and I was on an empty Bahamian island with no interference. Spark nr 1 shut down on take off and fell in the water after a couple of months...

I had one disconnect with Anafi but it came back home. We were anchored out and the boat was swinging so when it came back I had to rush in the tender to get it before it landed in the water :). Close call but that’s the risk when flying from a boat.

Thanks for the additional info. Did you ever go through the process of having DJI research the flight logs to figure out what happened with these Sparks. I've never owned one but was under the impression that if a signal is lost it should return to home.

So far I haven't had any issues with the Anafi even though I'm in a suburban area with a lot of wifi interference. I don't try to fly for miles (usually stay within line of sight which for me is probably 1/4 mile).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar