Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ascend descend issues.

WolfSpring

Reaction score
So I bought a used Mambo a couple months ago and I love this drone, but I'm having issues with ascending and descending on it's own. Usually right after take off it goes up then tries to go down and once I get it about eye height it keeps climbing. I don't think it's the remote stuck in any position. I blew on the sensor and wiped down the camera to make sure no dust or anything is in there. When I do get it flying normal once in a while when I do a flip it will flip and descend to the ground. I thought it might be the sensor and being indoors, but it's happened outside as well. I'm not sure what else to check. I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced or heard of this and has a fix or a reason?

I get that every now and then,mostly indoors,it could be few issues like not enough light in room for vertical camera to properly work,shiny tile floor,shiny hardwood floor,light color carpet (in my case it didnt wanna take of outside from frozen snow,placed it on cardboard and it took off)or simply issue with firmware....try reset,place battery in mambo,wait for flashing green lights,press and hold power button(belly of mambo)for 10 second and release it,wait for light to start flashing green before you connect it to flypad......note; make sure before you take off every time to place Mamo on flat level sutface,go to freeflight mini settings,hit position and then hit Flat Trim,now you can go back to flying...flat trim resets all sensors and helps mambo stay more stable

The Mambo uses a barometric sensor to hold altitude.
But the air pressure is always floating a bit.
As I was hoovering with it indoors all windows closed, my wife left the room with slamming the door. The drone fell to the floor. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood