Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Auriga for the Anafi is now on the I store for 7.99

according to some videos, it does not. Can you confirm it is currently broken?

some fake videos going around. I did my own test from my attic while working at home

36935E84-30CE-4BEC-AD39-8785A92A74F7.png97BA0A26-E737-4532-8426-A1556BC83433.png

there is a transmission difference between USA and Europe, as seen in the -dB indicator in the top right

If I am correct the extra 7db that you get from FCC mode gives you just over 4 times the power as a doubling of power is 3db. That should give, in ideal conditions, a range of just over twice what can achieved in CE mode. Are you able to redo the test using 5GHz transmission mode as a comparison to the 2.4GHz, channel 1, results?

I am waiting for the Android version to be available.

If I am correct the extra 7db that you get from FCC mode gives you just over 4 times the power as a doubling of power is 3db. That should give, in ideal conditions, a range of just over twice what can achieved in CE mode. Are you able to redo the test using 5GHz transmission mode as a comparison to the 2.4GHz, channel 1, results?

I am waiting for the Android version to be available.

I cannot do that as CE mode does not allow me to select 5Ghz channels. For range 2.4 ghz has better penetration btw. only use 5ghz in congested areas with a lot of 2.4 devices

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wigout