Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Battery Safety Information, Parrot Bebop 2 Power !

I seen that yesterday right before my flight. I love the Bebop power but, seems like I send it back, get another, send it back and now I've noticed when charging these batteries the light will blink red and I'll have to unplug the charger and try again. Now they never get hot and hold a wonderful charge so now I'm told don't use them.. I have 2 with the B7G serial too. So again I'll have to wait who knows how long on replacement batteries. Maybe time to sell.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information, of the four Power batteries I have two appear to be affected.

Googled that address, nothing surfaced with a direct link for the Power battery issue for further information? Wonder if it’s a scam? Hope it is.

Thanks again,
Paul

Thanks for the information, of the four Power batteries I have two appear to be affected.

Googled that address, nothing surfaced with a direct link for the Power battery issue for further information? Wonder if it’s a scam? Hope it is.

Thanks again,
Paul

No, that's properly not a scam. The warning poped up at www.Parrot.com when I wanted to investigate something about Bebop 2 Power. But what the exact address was, I can't remember. As long as Parrot's own page is not hacked, it's good enough.

Personally I feel it would be stupid to ignore the warning if I had some of the mentioned batteries from the three series. I'm sure Parrot will deliver new batteries to replace those affected quite free when people approach.

Regards Leif.

No, that's properly not a scam. The warning poped up at www.Parrot.com when I wanted to investigate something about Bebop 2 Power. But what the exact address was, I can't remember. As long as Parrot's own page is not hacked, it's good enough.

Personally I feel it would be stupid to ignore the warning if I had some of the mentioned batteries from the three series. I'm sure Parrot will deliver new batteries to replace those affected quite free when people approach.

Regards Leif.
Thanks for clarifying this, this is great I’ll get the details and send in two of my effected power batteries.

Thanks again,
Paul

I sent the email to parrot in regards to the battery numbers described for battery recall, they want proof of purchase/ receipt, serial# of drone and of both batteries so I sent all pictures and info, got a response back from Parrot in France through email and it was in french, go figured so, after translation it was said that my batteries are not affected. But, before I translated the email I connected customers care and they confirmed everything. So yes the recall 100% legit so do not ignore..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Landbo

Thanks again,
Paul
It was scrolling across the bottom of Freeflight Pro today when I was getting things ready to fly

I'm very happy with Parrot Customer Service. I sent all the information they needed regarding the batteries of my drone (BB2P) subject to their recall (photos plus the drone purchase invoice) and they sent to me the RMA plus a voucher to return, at no charge, the two bad batteries to them. The same day I went to the post office to ship the package I received two brand new batteries. No issues at all.
This is my first experience with Parrot Assistance and I think I have to say "Thanks Parrot".

Due to the notification above, I contacted Parrot via online support with my battery serial numbers (which happen to start with the said alphanumerics) and they confirmed that my two specific batteries are fine and should not give any problems. I did have a critical battery failure on one on the 15th Dec (after 16 minutes at about 20% battery left). Awaiting Parrot's response regarding this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut