Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 1 battery

Mattfromduluth

Reaction score
Hello- Curious where I might be able to find batteries for my bebop 1 original, that would compatible with the OEM charger? Thanks in advance!

Hi Thanks for the pointers... i'm new to this forum but i have an original Bebop and was looking for betteries. these say Bebop 3.0 can you confirm they'll work with the bebop 1?

Thanks for the help.
The look like the connectors for the ver 1. But I have had experice with these, and even though they plug in, I could never get them to lock into place for some reason. I would end up just strapping it in and praying that it doesn't fall out. It did one time and I had to land. That brand I guess they did not reverse engineer the slots fully correct. If you hold it up next to your original smaller battery, it looks like they are the same. So I have not figured it out, but I have not flown mine in several years. I was thinking about maybe trying to take the back off my original and put it on this one so that it would lock in place, But I have yet to do it. I might even one day go down to batterys plus, and see if they have a recomendation for a better battery that canf it into the older original cover for aerodynamics. Good luck.

do you have a part number by chance since the site you put down just is a battery site and does not go to any battery? I would appreciate it. Thanks.
found on their site where they list dropdowns. But is the same battery for the parrot. No upgrade, just replacement. Thanks.

I could use some direction. I have 7 batteries of the 2500mah style and 1 of the original style. Bebop original model. Red. I have fully charged all of the batteries and measured their voltage for each of the 3 cells. They all come in around 4+.

So I put a battery in the bebop drone and connect. The app shows the battery levels at 84% NO MATTER which battery I put in. I take off. Within 5-10 seconds, it lands showing battery level of 4% EACH TIME and a critical battery alert. When I check the voltage for each of the batteries after this, they only are reduced by not even .5 volts.

I don't get it. Why is this happening? It doesn't appear that the cells are bad because they all are above 4+ each. I just think it's odd that they all show up on the app as being 84% charged, and then drop to 4% EVERY time.

Thoughts? Please?

Can anyone confirm if a Bebop 3 battery is compatible with a Bebop 1 drone and can be charged with the original Bebop 1 charger.

Thanks & regards.

Steve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking