Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 1 with Skycontroller 2?

jbrandon2

Reaction score
I bought a Bebop 2 Power with Skycontroller 2P. I already had a Bebop 1 and Skycontroller 1. Can I use/pair the Bebop 1 with the Skycontroller 2P. ( I know the reverse is true - that you can use the Bebop 2 with the Skycontroller 1) When I try - power on the Bebop 1, then power on the Skycontroller 2P, the Skcontroller 2p light never turns green, just keeps blinking red. Any help or expirience appreciated.

It should pair, I’ve flown bebop 1 with Sky controller 2 many times.

On break at the moment, hopefully some one jumps in to give you connection tips.

Paul

I bought a Bebop 2 Power with Skycontroller 2P. I already had a Bebop 1 and Skycontroller 1. Can I use/pair the Bebop 1 with the Skycontroller 2P. ( I know the reverse is true - that you can use the Bebop 2 with the Skycontroller 1) When I try - power on the Bebop 1, then power on the Skycontroller 2P, the Skcontroller 2p light never turns green, just keeps blinking red. Any help or expirience appreciated.
Just connected a Power Skycontroller 2 to a bebop 1, the SC2P cylinder battery type. It connects, here is a tip maybe this will help.

An informative tip I picked up from Skydreamer, hopefully it helps.

When sky controller 2 red light is flashing, on the freeflight Pro select the controller feature, press Buttons Mapping, then press reset. This should help, keep us posted.

Paul

Thanks. Yes , this worked.

Actually, I turned on the Bebop 1 and when its light went green, I turned on the skycontroller 2 which went to blinking red. As soon as I plugged the skycontroller 2 into my iPhone and it brought up FreeFlight Pro, I just had to hit 'Connect' on the main screen. It brought up a list box with my Bebop 1 in it, I selected it, and was immediately connected to it (saw through it camera and was able to access its memory)

Thanks again.

That’s great news! You’re set terrific...

Bebop 1 can fly the same distance as bebop 2, 2.1 miles as crow flies in areas with little inference. But Battery won’t get it back, I’ve only once made a round 2 mile trip with bebop 1 and that was using the 2500 mAh hump back battery and it barely made it back on fumes. Now, using a 1800 mAh batteries getting 1.6 miles as crow flies and returning safely that’s the best I can get.

Modified my bebop 1 mounted on a bebop 2 body, bebop 2 feet and using bebop 2 nose, using slightly larger props in between both prop sizes. Bebop 2 body is auctually lighter than a bebop 1 body, And the larger body helps it when flying in higher winds flies more stable.

Good luck, have fun enjoy .

Paul

F1CFDE21-1801-47DC-A3EF-6F176D1EE764.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut