Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 and controllers

jmagostinho

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently had a curiose episode wiht my bebop 2....so i toke off and connection gone ..... i had to grab one leg of the drone and pull it down till it crashed...... strange thing is that i was in an area with no interference what so ever and i was only a meter away from the drone..... This made me wonder if anyone had tryed to connect a different controller to the Bebop.... oh, by the way, i control my bebop with a Flypad and android smartphone (i know the flypad does nothing and the Skycontroller is the one to have.....) i also use a wifi repeater to prevent lost connections but it does seems to help lol .

I saw a DJI controller with 2 antenas and i was wondering if it would work with bebop....anyone?

Thanks

I suspect the WiFi repeater (or your setup) actually caused the lost connection.

Hmmmm.....so you suggest that i remove the repeater from the setup? Because the only "extra" really is the repeater....

Well, tryed and without the repeater i lose connection sooner, i could not replicate the immediate problem after takeoff.... i reconfigured everything from scratch and tested, noticed an improvement on the distance with the repeater on....and ordered a new and different repeater with 2 antennas....will report back after testing.

Thanks

(I've flown my BB2 with a PS3 controller and a Ipega 9023 controller but the skycontroller is the best.)
I've had the same experience where my BB2 didn't seem to react to my phone but I guess that my tablet which was in my backpack "hijacked" the wifi.

(I've flown my BB2 with a PS3 controller and a Ipega 9023 controller but the skycontroller is the best.)
I've had the same experience where my BB2 didn't seem to react to my phone but I guess that my tablet which was in my backpack "hijacked" the wifi.

well none of those will help the increase of quality in the connection :p
For now the repeater and flypad will have to do the job eheheheh

Thanks guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood