Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 issues with my first flight

Eagle

Reaction score
I bought a bebop 2 with skycontroller pack a couple of days ago and today I had my first flight
My first issue :
I have a hard time turning the bebop 2 off .. I press the red button once and its turning on with the red light flashing..everything is ok with connecting to my tablet and skycontroller 2 etc. (no issues on that) However when I try to turn it off I just press the red button again and nothing happens...I try to press it twice and again nothing happens...the only way to be turned off is to have hold the button pressed for about 25 seconds and I think this causes the bebop 2 to reboot-as it needs calibration when its back on

My other issue:
I pressed the A button on the skycontroller to take some photos to test the camera...and also on my tablet the camera recording button to take a video for about 5-6 seconds ...
When I finished the flight I went from the Flight Pro APP to Gallery (while it was connected with the bebop 2) and the folder was empty,,after 2-3 seconds I was getting the message "the app stopped responding.. I tried it 2-3 times and I was getting the same thing
I also tried to connect the bebop 2 with the usb cable with my pc...My pc recognised the bebop 2 and when I clicked on the bebop 2 and then Media again there was nothing to show
I hope I didn't made a bad decision
(My firmwares are up to date)
And a last thing,,,a few people including me that I am a professional photographer I like to take normal photos and not fisheye distorted photos,,why parrot can not make a small option to either take fisheye photos or normal photos? its really annoying that I have to go through photoshop to correct the distortion on every photo

I bought a bebop 2 with skycontroller pack a couple of days ago and today I had my first flight
My first issue :
I have a hard time turning the bebop 2 off .. I press the red button once and its turning on with the red light flashing..everything is ok with connecting to my tablet and skycontroller 2 etc. (no issues on that) However when I try to turn it off I just press the red button again and nothing happens...I try to press it twice and again nothing happens...the only way to be turned off is to have hold the button pressed for about 25 seconds and I think this causes the bebop 2 to reboot-as it needs calibration when its back on

My other issue:
I pressed the A button on the skycontroller to take some photos to test the camera...and also on my tablet the camera recording button to take a video for about 5-6 seconds ...
When I finished the flight I went from the Flight Pro APP to Gallery (while it was connected with the bebop 2) and the folder was empty,,after 2-3 seconds I was getting the message "the app stopped responding.. I tried it 2-3 times and I was getting the same thing
I also tried to connect the bebop 2 with the usb cable with my pc...My pc recognised the bebop 2 and when I clicked on the bebop 2 and then Media again there was nothing to show
I hope I didn't made a bad decision
(My firmwares are up to date)
And a last thing,,,a few people including me that I am a professional photographer I like to take normal photos and not fisheye distorted photos,,why parrot can not make a small option to either take fisheye photos or normal photos? its really annoying that I have to go through photoshop to correct the distortion on every photo
In response to the last part of your question, you can take regular photos in jpeg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut