Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BEBOP 2 RETURN TO HOME.

Brian Mac

Reaction score
Had my Bob 2 out today and was very apprehensive about it after loosing it last Saturday. All went well GPS locked and RTH worked the way it should have. One query I had. I let my Bop 2 battery run low in a safe area to see if the RTH would kick in but it didn't. Alarm went off telling me battery was low but it made no attempt to come home. Battery level was at 3% and I pushed the RTH button and it came home ok. At what battery level should it automatically return to home.

Had my Bob 2 out today and was very apprehensive about it after loosing it last Saturday. All went well GPS locked and RTH worked the way it should have. One query I had. I let my Bop 2 battery run low in a safe area to see if the RTH would kick in but it didn't. Alarm went off telling me battery was low but it made no attempt to come home. Battery level was at 3% and I pushed the RTH button and it came home ok. At what battery level should it automatically return to home.

The bebop 2 does NOT automatically return to home on low battery. It will return to home ONLY when you push the RTH button; (or if it loses signal) and if it gets to 1 or 2% battery, it will automatically land.
But it will land straight down from wherever it is.

Reactions: Markfarkle1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut