Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 with Bebop 2 power battery.

I got my Bepop 2 from a 3rd party seller on Amazon. It came with a power battery, an HD charger, and blue light.
It seems to me that towards the end, Parrot only sold power drones equipped with the new batteries in the old packages.

Reactions: Jimmid
I contacted the Parrot Australia store asking the price and was told that they don't sell the power battery and charger and to contact HQ? Also confused at why my bebop 2 has the BLUE LED light? There is a post on another site that says Parrot no longer making bebop 2 and power, and are using up parts they have. Anyone else get a bebop 2 with a power blue LED?
I have bought the FPV pack too and my Bebop has the HD charger, the black stick skycontroller, the blue light and the power battery too

Attachments

• 20190714_165726.jpg
    20190714_165726.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I ordered a charging cord from www.mrkent.com. It allows me to charge the power battery to its full potential and afterward, balance the three cells. It greatly improved my flight time.

$25 which includes shipping. As long as you have a battery charger that charges LIHV batteries, it’s an awesome investment.
465e945125bd7e375c6bf3f871998bc6.jpg
53a7ca41f3943b510796c06068e48397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5b277d86b021de243e91460e58b3eb5e.jpg

Iron man is right, you can still use a regular charger on a power battery, but not the opposite.

Yes indeed, purchase the Power charger to experience the power batteries full potential. Longer flight time, that’s all I use now are power batteries.

Good luck,
Paul

Paul:

Where can I buy the Bebop 2 Power batteries? I've searched Amazon and Ebay for the Parrott OEM Power batteries but no luck. Even tried Best Buy but NO. The Parrott website does not give an option to buy, it just describes the batteries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil

Paul:

Where can I buy the Bebop 2 Power batteries? I've searched Amazon and Ebay for the Parrott OEM Power batteries but no luck. Even tried Best Buy but NO. The Parrott website does not give an option to buy, it just describes the batteries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil
Hello Phil,

Probably the best site to get Power 3350 mAh batteries is eBay, thats were I would search on a continuous basics until I found them. 3350 mAh is what you’re looking for, Anything less or higher are knock-offs. A coupler of old timers selling Parrot bebop 2 parts are still on there, just keep searching. I’ve purchased many parts from them.

I did see on internet a Parrot website they had Parrot Power batteries, not sure if they are still in business selling parts? But it looked real, Google Parrot Bebop 2 Power batteries, maybe that same website will pop up for you.

Just added these from my search, Parrot.com

With Phone number, hope there’re still open and available. If this doesn’t work, I recommend eBay.

Good luck,
Paul

D23A2602-AC31-4A19-9220-4B98D6B52514.jpeg8698D76E-FE6F-498E-BBD6-1D42604A2011.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Phil,

Probably the best site to get Power 3350 mAh batteries is eBay, thats were I would search on a continuous basics until I found them. 3350 mAh is what you’re looking for, Anything less or higher are knock-offs. A coupler of old timers selling Parrot bebop 2 parts are still on there, just keep searching. I’ve purchased many parts from them.

I did see on internet a Parrot website they had Parrot Power batteries, not sure if they are still in business selling parts? But it looked real, Google Parrot Bebop 2 Power batteries, maybe that same website will pop up for you.

Just added these from my search, Parrot.com

With Phone number, hope there’re still open and available. If this doesn’t work, I recommend eBay.

Good luck,
Paul

View attachment 4596View attachment 4597

Thanks Paul.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456