Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop Disconnects and Crashes Video

RadioBirdman

Reaction score
I was flying my Bebop 2 this morning. I had gone down a waterway a fair distance when my video became jerky. I decided to turn around and come back. I started to rotate and disconnected. This is what happened:

(1:37 video)

It took me a few minutes to find my Bebop. Unbelievably, it was undamaged. I had propeller guards on, but they were gone; never found them. Aside from that, it is no worse for wear. I'm impressed!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed and (like me) learned something.

• Wow
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
It looks like you were flying low and when the return to home kicked in, rose up to 20 meters and came back. It wasn't high enough to clear the trees.

I had a similar (almost) incident, the path it took to come back is always straight back to the launch point but there was trees in the way that were taller. Before that happened it had re-connected and I was able to stop the return to home and adjust the course to get it back without incident.

I had a very similar instance the other day. I hate return to home! Especially when you can stop it but luckily mine flew right in between some trees Another Blessing as like you was flying very close to a river. But that sounds about right. Have also had an instance of my video disconnecting but still having control over the Drone and not realizing it so had the stick forward and was waiting for it to return home however it did not so after sometime was able to see it in the sky and drive it back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut