Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop lost!

Drone37

Reaction score
I was using the “flight plan” software in the app. I’ve used flight plan several times before and never had any problems. Today I wanted to just circle my house so I drew out the flight plan to just fly around my house at 100 feet the flight was only supposed to take 24 seconds. It flew up and everything was going well, all the sudden my drone flew to the side and crashed into a field near my house. I’ve been searching for hours and the GPS location isn’t helping. The brush in the field is really think and tall. I don’t know if I’ll ever get my drone back. Is there anything I can do? I don’t have the money to buy a new one right now and but I would if I had the money.

So ther is nothing in the map when you open freeflight pro and hit bebopxxxx in upper left corner,it doesnt show ”last known position” ?

So ther is nothing in the map when you open freeflight pro and hit bebopxxxx in upper left corner,it doesnt show ”last known position” ?
It does show the last known location but I’ve search everywhere. I started at that location and went out in a circle and couldn’t find it.

Where do you live,country,state....maybe someone could come and check it out from above using a drone...do you know anyone else with drone near you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian