Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beware purchase until FreeFlight 7 is released, if your company uses non-Apple.

analyzer9

Reaction score
We just spent $20,000 on these drones, because they were one of the few approved by our client for use. They aren't our biggest or most expensive drones, but they weren't cheap, either. At no point were we warned that these things don't even have a functioning software for Android. Our team doesn't use Apple products, for our reasons, and now I have $20k worth of drones sitting, ugly, on the shelf until they release the god **** software. I bet we'll get the backordered batteries before we ever see an update. And good freaking luck getting ahold of someone in support. I'd accept an alpha or beta build, just to get them flying.

We just spent $20,000 on these drones, because they were one of the few approved by our client for use. They aren't our biggest or most expensive drones, but they weren't cheap, either. At no point were we warned that these things don't even have a functioning software for Android. Our team doesn't use Apple products, for our reasons, and now I have $20k worth of drones sitting, ugly, on the shelf until they release the god **** software. I bet we'll get the backordered batteries before we ever see an update. And good freaking luck getting ahold of someone in support. I'd accept an alpha or beta build, just to get them flying.
Parrot is out of their mind....who is in charge there,it is like ship with no captain.....i ve seen some posts where people paid 7000 $ for anafi usa and they cant get anyone on phone to answer few questionS,with a anafi ai as new high end drone you would expect parrot to be on top of everything and again they fail......my advice to you is to use “screen recorder “whenever you fly parrot drone ,just in case....

Reactions: RainyShadow
Did you ever get any response from Parrot?

Did you ever get any response from Parrot?
Nothing new. We've had to purchase several iPad minis. And, of course, we've also since found out what trash these things are. We work in 105 F heat most days, and after 5-10 minutes, they just no longer communicate with the remote. We had one of three just catch a gust of wind and tumble to its death yesterday. I hate these drones, but that's just a personal opinion.

Nothing new. We've had to purchase several iPad minis. And, of course, we've also since found out what trash these things are. We work in 105 F heat most days, and after 5-10 minutes, they just no longer communicate with the remote. We had one of three just catch a gust of wind and tumble to its death yesterday. I hate these drones, but that's just a personal opinion.
That's unfortunate.

Our operating area generally averages >90° F, winds coming off of hills at 10-20 MPH with higher gusts (and thermals), the other day managed a remote tower survey about 3 miles distance with about 1/2 mile elevation from launch point, headwind coming back, took slightly less than 30 minutes to complete and return, ~15% battery remaining. 4G was good except in RF-shadow of one forested peak, solved by rising above it and going around from the other side.

Do you use 4G for control?

Do you notice a variation in quality control between the units?

If you were in charge of buying sUAVs for your use case and you had a per unit budget the same as the Anafi AI cost, which would you chose?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian