Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blade Guards

loyukfai

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with either or both of these blade guards?

The second one is half price of the first one and I wonder if they work just the same.

Thanks in advance.

Note: The "legs" in the second

Attachments

• O1CN0124vyk257Dc1JPtS_!!439967454.jpg_400x400.jpg
    O1CN0124vyk257Dc1JPtS_!!439967454.jpg_400x400.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 25
  • O1CN012CavSLoy6bh9fw1_!!548058491.jpg
    O1CN012CavSLoy6bh9fw1_!!548058491.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 24
I've got a set of the ones on the right, they fit secure but I only got them for indoor flying and don't have any plans to fly indoors, but if I needed to I would be confident. They came with leg extensions which I did fly with but won't be using them either. On the test flight looking down the legs came into view in a hover.

Reactions: loyukfai
I'm having both guards.
Those from your left picture can be fixed and released easily.
The ones from your right picture are clipped onto the legs and are rather hard to remove. Advantage is that the clips hold the "knee" between motor holder and landing leg very tight. That protects this part from breaking.

I've got a set of the ones on the right, they fit secure but I only got them for indoor flying and don't have any plans to fly indoors, but if I needed to I would be confident. They came with leg extensions which I did fly with but won't be using them either. On the test flight looking down the legs came into view in a hover.

I've been considering some indoor flying with my Anafi, but am curious to see how well it does indoors without much of a GPS signal. Are your experiences indoors fairly positive?

The left.
Because of the easier setup?

Just wondering, if they're "easy" to set up, is there a chance that they may come off easily as well when dropped/collied with something? Cause they would kind of defeat the purpose of having the blade guards.

Cheers.

Yes, because of the easier possibility to dismantle them.

The prop guards on your right photo hold very tight to the Anafi legs and stay there also with a harder crash.
But they cannot be dismantled easily and leave scratches on the legs. I would only use them, if they always stay mounted.

Anyone have experience with either or both of these blade guards?

The second one is half price of the first one and I wonder if they work just the same.

Thanks in advance.

Note: The "legs" in the second

Im using the ones on the right too and they are quite easy to dismentle when you are taking your time to do so

a quick video i have just put online to show how it perform indoor hovering

Im using the ones on the right too and they are quite easy to dismentle when you are taking your time to do so

a quick video i have just put online to show how it perform indoor hovering

Mine are not quite easy to dismantle. Could you show a video how to do that without problems!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut