Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Brainfarts. Who has them?

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
Went into the city early this morning as my partner has a practical for her masters degree today, so I had someone to accompany me in. I wouldn’t have gone otherwise due to anxieties & other challenges that are a part of my CPTSD.

Anyway, I got there & went straight to my area of interest for some aerial captures, did that, packed up the Anafi & moved on to my photography. Caught the train home.

I forgot to grab the aerial panoramas & 360 I wanted! They were actually the main thing I went in for...

Anyone else have brainfarts like this when out with their drone? Or am I just blessed? ?

AaronB

Reaction score
Organised a flying session with a friend - got to the flying site - opened up the Anafi case - oops no battery - still on the charger at home :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Krusty Geeza

AaronB

Reaction score
When I lifted the Anafi out of the case the friend said "gee that's a skinny drone". I was tempted to play him along - but I knew it wasn't going to end well :p

Reactions: Krusty Geeza

Rocky the FS

Reaction score
Take a hint from an old retired pilot with these same issues: CHECKLISTS!!! :geek:
Print your own and USE IT!!! EVERY TIME!!

Scribble a flight plan for anything more complicated than routine flights on a post-it note and stick it on the controller.

IronSky1

Reaction score
Yep happens went flying with my friends and forgot the controller. Nothing like trying to fly from a tablet while everyone is buzzing around you. Checklist sound like good plan if you take time to check it as you pack.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S3b