Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bulged bebop 2 batteries

Bebop2 burt

Reaction score
Hi
I have 3 bebop 2 batteries that are bulged at the back making them awkward to fit on to the drone, I must add I do not use these any longer I was using them only to take off the footage. Just wondered if anybody knows where to dispose of them properly ?

also do these batteries need to be kept in a tin box as currently they are kept in there parrot back packs ?

I usually take them out and shoot them with my bb gun then i toss them in bucket of water(just in case) and next day dispose them in trash......all my batterys,good and bad are stored in fireproof bags

Reactions: Bebop2 burt
Skydreamer
thank you for your reply I will take a look at getting fireproof bags 👍

Bebop 2 uses lipo batteries, deliver those batteries in the same manner you will deliver cell or laptop batteries. If you shoot or pierce they will probably will get on fire. Some electronic shops get this batteries to recycle.

Reactions: Bebop2 burt
Bebop 2 uses lipo batteries, deliver those batteries in the same manner you will deliver cell or laptop batteries. If you shoot or pierce they will probably will get on fire. Some electronic shops get this batteries to recycle.
agree but not possible in my case

Reactions: Assemblybhz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood