Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can I install FF app on both phone and tablet

Clive_fox

Reaction score
I will soon be getting a Bebop 2 and will be using my phone - a Samsung S9 with th eskycontroller. Later I intend to buy, when funds available, an Android tablet to replace the phone. Can I install the Freeflight app on both devices or does it have to be uninstalled from the phone first if I want to use the tablet ?

I will soon be getting a Bebop 2 and will be using my phone - a Samsung S9 with th eskycontroller. Later I intend to buy, when funds available, an Android tablet to replace the phone. Can I install the Freeflight app on both devices or does it have to be uninstalled from the phone first if I want to use the tablet ?

Yes, you can use the app on 100 different phones and tablets at the same time if you want.

Good flight. regards Leif.

I installed FF6 on my iPhone with the following me and waypoints i bought. Now i would like to install it on my Huawei but i see i need to buy again follow mode and waypoint?? Or did i something not correct?

I installed FF6 on my iPhone with the following me and waypoints i bought. Now i would like to install it on my Huawei but i see i need to buy again follow mode and waypoint?? Or did i something not correct?
Yes you need to buy it again because of the two different systems.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ross

Did you get it to work with your S9? thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame