Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can't select "Standard" Video Mode (always switches to "Cinema" mode)

knarz3r

Reaction score
Hi, after my normal Anafi flew away last year, I wanted to go for DJI Mini but I got a good offer for a "like new" Anafi FPV, so I bought it. Today I was flying with it the first time and discovered something strange: I can't select "Standard" Video Mode! It just always goes right back to "Cinema". Anyone else had this problem?

I tried it in FPV and normal mode, also in different Presets (Movie, Cinema, Cinematic, etc.), different Piloting modes, and so on. I can select the Video Modes Hyperlapse, Slow-Motion and High-Framerate without a problem, but not Standard. Why? I want to select 2,7k resolution...

Everything is up to date and I'm on an iPhone XR. In the screenshot you can see that I selected Standard but it wont switch to it.

Thanks for every advice ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6152.jpg
    IMG_6152.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 12
I've got a Thermal version. Same camera/software though. I can switch to standard, but the Reso automatically changes to 4k 30. From there I can then change to the 2k 24/30 settings. Press the 4k/24fps button and the 2k options should come up.

Reactions: Saladshooter
Thank you for trying to help. But I guess this would be too easy.

So I tried resetting the drone via the app - no change
So I reinstalled the app but now I cannot login again ("Connection has failed").
So tried to create a new Account: "Error"

Edit: Ok, somehow managed to login again and WOW: I can now select "Standard" Video Mode :)

Attachments

• IMG_6163.jpg
    IMG_6163.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Thank you for trying to help. But I guess this would be too easy.

So I tried resetting the drone via the app - no change
So I reinstalled the app but now I cannot login again ("Connection has failed").
So tried to create a new Account: "Error"

Edit: Ok, somehow managed to login again and WOW: I can now select "Standard" Video Mode :)
Glad that got it fixed for ya!!

Reactions: Saladshooter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k