Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

camera and flight modes settings

jason38

Reaction score
Hi all,
Each time I launch freeflight6 connected to the drone , camera settings (resolution and ev) , and flight presets are always reseted to a default value (4k, +1ev for cam, and flight preset to "film")... so I always need to set it back to my prefered settings which are 2.7k and cinematic mode...as ev needs to be set in order to match with day conditions, its not such a big problem ...
However, other settings always come with values I setted on previous flight...

But when I launch freeflight6 WITHOUT connection to the drone, all values (resolution, ev and flight presets) load up exactly like I setted them on previous flight... changes happens only when I connect to the drone...

Do you notice this kind of bug too? I wanted to know if there is any way to "lock" settings, in order to always start up with prefered options... for me , the most annoying is that image quality always need to be set before each flight...
Thanks for your tips guys, have safe flights...if you can fly your drone of course, due to resrictions...

Do you format your SD card after each flight, or erase anything else than images/videos ? Maybe these settings are stored on the card, just an hypothesis...

Do you format your SD card after each flight, or erase anything else than images/videos ? Maybe these settings are stored on the card, just an hypothesis...
No, I just copy files from the sd card DCIM folder to my computer, and then delete files only IN DCIM...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53