Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cat Factory Exterior

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
Another video shot just before the Munitions Store one I just shared a little while ago. This one is of the exterior of a place known as "The Cat Factory" because at one stage it was the repair & maintenance depot for Caterpillar equipment.

I'm not fully happy with it, but for my first such attempt it's not too bad at getting an aerial point of view of the abandoned places I love to photograph & explore. I have other ideas here, but will include a scan along the rooftop, as it has the names of previous tenants painted up there, so tells a lot about the place. I noticed that on Google Maps, when checking out the site initially from home.

I won't use these sorts of dissolves in my final products that I share on my site, I just stuck them in there to see what you could do with them. This was my first edit in FCPX & it's not too painful, considering that nearly all of it is being presented at 2 or 4 times speed...

Reactions: jefmob_1
There is an old ruin of a swimming bath not very far away, which was build but never opened due to some problems. It should have been some kind of prestige project and now it’s rotting away without anyone every using it. I guess that would be a perfect place for your collection

Kurbad

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
There is an old ruin of a swimming bath not very far away, which was build but never opened due to some problems. It should have been some kind of prestige project and now it’s rotting away without anyone every using it. I guess that would be a perfect place for your collection

Kurbad
That's exactly the sort of place I love exploring! Thanks for the link to that site, there's some great places captured there! :)

It is always sad when you uncover places that are unloved or forgotten about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K