Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Charger not included

Will-I-Am

Reaction score
Hi

I read a lot about the Anafi. Already have one in the house ;) .. not yet flying outside because i would like to get my licence class 2 first (sep.21 @ Noordzee Drones - opleiding voor drone ( RPAS ) piloten)
I'm already registered my drone in Belgium (OO-15CO) so this part is already OK

One concern about the Parrot Anafi is that there is no charger included in the package. I read allot in this forum about chargers .. only WTH isn't Parrot include a charger in the box? This is one thing you really need to go flying ... The battery's of the Anafi ain't cheap .. and allot of electronics are inside the battery.

I have a Inateck charger to charge my two Anafi battery's .. (https://www.amazon.de/Inateck-Unive...nateck+charger&qid=1565004463&s=ce-de&sr=1-13)

I hope i don't mess up them with this charger because i don't know whats 100% OK not to damage the battery's .. to much internet / forum info isn't good to make a choice o_O

All info / suggestions / answers are welcome

Happy flying

William
Ostend - Belgium

The Anafi battery has 2 cells, but the "middle" contact between the 2 cells is not accessible.
So a LiPo charger for single cells makes no sense for the Anafi battery.

So, any suggestions for a good Lipo Charger?
You can buy any RC LiPo charger for at least 2 cells.
But: one main function of these chargers is the balancing between the 2 cells and this function cannot be used with Anafi's battery.
So I would charge Anafi's battery with it's USB-C port trusting the internal charging circuit to do a "good" job.

Reactions: Chasbro and Ratmir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01