Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cineshots on a new Anafi

ramsayrl

Reaction score
Hello, I am getting up to speed on a new Anafi drone and software. I bought the in-app "follow me" and "flight plan" features. There is no additional apps available, and my cineshots is grayed out all the time. Am I missing something?

Hello, I am getting up to speed on a new Anafi drone and software. I bought the in-app "follow me" and "flight plan" features. There is no additional apps available, and my cineshots is grayed out all the time. Am I missing something?

Maybe you're not in the air but your Anafi is on the ground instead ?

Regard, Leif.

Last edited:
The Flight Plan should definitely be available when not connected to the Anafi. The purchase is tied to the Google account, not the device, and it must also be the primary account for the device (at least in my experience).

The Flight Plan should definitely be available when not connected to the Anafi. The purchase is tied to the Google account, not the device, and it must also be the primary account for the device (at least in my experience).
Does that mean that Cineshot is another possible purchase? It doesn't show up as an option in my in-app store screen.

Reactions: adriandiaz
No further purchase is required. As Lanbo stated, for Cineshots to be available you need to be up and flying.

Well I have been accused in the past for not reading manuals, but in this case I read it cover to cover prior to first flight. It omits this prerequisite sorry to say. On top of that, I didn't receive the manual in the box and had to download the PDF which is fine by me. It would be nice to know that it exists though. Yes, I did another test flight this afternoon, and determined that it does not become active until the drone is airborne. This is not discussed in the owners manual "Parrot_Anafi_User_manual.pdf".

Reactions: Landbo and AaronB
Well I have been accused in the past for not reading manuals, but in this case I read it cover to cover prior to first flight. It omits this prerequisite sorry to say. On top of that, I didn't receive the manual in the box and had to download the PDF which is fine by me. It would be nice to know that it exists though. Yes, I did another test flight this afternoon, and determined that it does not become active until the drone is airborne. This is not discussed in the owners manual "Parrot_Anafi_User_manual.pdf".
Right!
But at least they wrote: "...check that you are filming..." (page 61). ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Jed Anafi
I have the same problem...could you solved it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut