Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Clone of the Anafi:

Ana789

Reaction score

Is that Camera any good?
It seems it goes from -90 up to +80 degree!

61cQ1p3Wa3L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

What Augustine said. Of the reviews I’ve seen it’s pretty much incapable of controlled flight. Think SimToo Fairy and you’ll get a fair idea of how poor it is.

Nidge.

The drone itself is crap. Stay away from it.
Of course, it is a cheap copy. So nothing much to expect for just 200 bucks (on Ali, I think)
But the cam could be ok?

What Augustine said. Of the reviews I’ve seen it’s pretty much incapable of controlled flight. Think SimToo Fairy and you’ll get a fair idea of how poor it is.

Nidge.
It could be "back to reall flying", from this GPS-stabilized high tec we are gettin used 2

A KK13 you can find on Ali cheaper
Thanks, I no that.
Even Lazada is offering it cheaper, as the big south american river

Is that Camera any good?
It seems it goes from -90 up to +80 degree!

61cQ1p3Wa3L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
This is an industrial waste. The camera is not stabilized. What looks like a gimbal is a webcam that can be rotated up and down. His image produces a quality from 15 years ago and shakes and moves. You sit there in front of your computer, why don't you use search?

Reactions: n3m1s1s
This is an industrial waste. The camera is not stabilized. What looks like a gimbal is a webcam that can be rotated up and down. His image produces a quality from 15 years ago and shakes and moves. You sit there in front of your computer, why don't you use search?
Thank you!
My google was not working that good the last days.
;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar