Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cockpit glasses

Will-I-Am

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a some glasses to use with my iPhone X only it would be great if i have some Parrot Anafi Cockpit glasses ...
As long i see its only possible to buy it in a packet with the drone, controller ...

Is Parrot going to sell the Cockpit glasses as a spare part or not? Because if you already have a Parrot Anafi the only difference is the glasses to 'upgrade' to the FPV version?

If you can live without the lower button (the one that switches from drone camera to phone camera) then search for “Vizor Go” and or “GoVR”.

These goggles are identical to the Parrot V2 cockpit glasses, they have the top mounted button so you can access the menus in flight. I picked up a new set of the Vizor Go’s off eBay for £10 ( included next day delivery).

There are a few posts throughout the forum showing other examples under different brand names.

Regards

Nidge.

Reactions: dashSolo
I use Homido V2 glasses. They only have a top button that toggles you into and out of the FF6 menu. You then use the right joy stick to go through and select menu items.

Last edited:
Reactions: themagician31

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut