Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Connecting Controller to phone

Methos

Reaction score
Hi There

I recently got a Parrot Anafi Drone. I installed FreeFlight 6 on a older cell phone and manage to pilot the drone with no problems.

I then bought a second hand controller and managed to connect that to the drone. I can pilot the drone with the controller as well.

When I connected the phone and the controller for the first time a message box popped up to ask about what happens when USB get connected - I said do nothing.
Since then I can plug the phone into the controller and nothing happens with the phone. So I can't use the two together. I tried multiple cables.

When the drone is switched on and connected to the phone I plug the phone into the controller which flashes red and then does nothing.

Can anyone please help?

Regards

Hi There

I recently got a Parrot Anafi Drone. I installed FreeFlight 6 on a older cell phone and manage to pilot the drone with no problems.

I then bought a second hand controller and managed to connect that to the drone. I can pilot the drone with the controller as well.

When I connected the phone and the controller for the first time a message box popped up to ask about what happens when USB get connected - I said do nothing.
Since then I can plug the phone into the controller and nothing happens with the phone. So I can't use the two together. I tried multiple cables.

When the drone is switched on and connected to the phone I plug the phone into the controller which flashes red and then does nothing.

Can anyone please help?

Regards

There's a couple ways to do it but this worked for me. Other Android devices should have similar settings in "Developer Options". Linked below is how you modify the default USB settings for a Motorola device. Set it to "File Transfer", that should work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01