Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Controller connected. App doesn't. Why?

ihavequestions

Reaction score
The controller itself is connected as it's solid blue and the controller can control the camera angle but the app does not light green up for "Fly" for some reason. It worked this morning and has never had this problem. But now, not working. I tried swapping the cable, swapping phones. Still not working.

It used to launch as soon as I plugged it in but nothing happens now. The crazy thing is it was working this morning and. changed no settings whatsoever.

Check that the USB-A connector, where the cable from the phone plugs into the controller, is secure and not loose. There have been occurrences of that connector becoming loose from it's PCB. Also if you connect the phone and launch FF6 manually do you get a live view from the Anafi's camera?

Check that the USB-A connector, where the cable from the phone plugs into the controller, is secure and not loose. There have been occurrences of that connector becoming loose from it's PCB. Also if you connect the phone and launch FF6 manually do you get a live view from the Anafi's camera?
How would you fix that? No live view from the camera.

Not really. There's a little give but nothing unusual. I suppose I can try another spare controller I have and see if that works.
In case you have a spare controller, you can also wiggle the USB A connector a bit up and down.
The soldering of that plug is a bit of a weak spot, since the USB A connector is always pushing the plug, in case you put it down. Because the remote is falling over, from the weight of the phone or the tablet

In case you have a spare controller, you can also wiggle the USB A connector a bit up and down.
The soldering of that plug is a bit of a weak spot, since the USB A connector is always pushing the plug, in case you put it down. Because the remote is falling over, from the weight of the phone or the tablet
The other controller worked so that might've been the problem. Thanks!

If the port is loose then this may help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut