Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Controller not connecting to wifi when phone plugged in

Jason1971

Reaction score
When I try to connect to drone wifi it is not recognising after latest update tried reset to no avail, anyone else having issues. Tried friends controller and it worked has anyone else had controller problems

When I try to connect to drone wifi it is not recognising after latest update tried reset to no avail, anyone else having issues. Tried friends controller and it worked has anyone else had controller problems
Connect to anafi using phone only,if successful turn off anafi,turn on airplane mode in phone and connect to skycontroller 3...if recognize d by controller,freeflight6 should start.now turn on anafi.....after every update you should reset anafi and controller....to reset controller hit controller icon in freeflight6 and hit reset...good luck

Parrot need to do some emergency work on the latest firmware/FF app. So many ppl having issues. I had similar issue today, went to fly after a weekend of rain and wind ( I'm trying to chronicle the building of a house ) and the controller would connect to the anafi but the app wouldn't pick up the drone. I gave up and returned to work and it booted fine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut