Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Controller Snafu

Old Dude

Reaction score
New set up. Charged both controller and Anafi. Open controller to insert device, but no light showing on controller. Double checked the charge, green light showing. No indicater light on the controller face of controller. What do I need to check? Dang, brand new, just picked it up this afternoon.

pages 19 & 20 contains information about the meaning of the LED's, doesn't mention any thing about a no light status. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
The On/Off switch on the phone holder is probably defective, won’t activate when opened.

Hope all works out well for you,
Paul

New set up. Charged both controller and Anafi. Open controller to insert device, but no light showing on controller. Double checked the charge, green light showing. No indicater light on the controller face of controller. What do I need to check? Dang, brand new, just picked it up this afternoon.

This is my #2 (back-up) Anafi. Is it possible to use the #1 controller for both ?

Hello,

Yes, It’s possible. I use the same Skycontroller 3 with two different drones.

Good luck, enjoy the Anafi.

Paul

This is my #2 (back-up) Anafi. Is it possible to use the #1 controller for both ?
Yes. And it’s pretty easy and quick to change. On main page of the app, click the controller icon. Then choose the option to use with a different Anafi. Follow instructions that follow. Pretty straight forward.

I think there is a problem with the battery/power circuit in some controllers.

Mine did a similar thing and I removed the battery to test to no avail. Parrot replaced the controller and all is good now.

Did you ever see the red charging light? Sometimes I have to open my controller and close again to get it into charging mode. Can you get the controller running from an external USB battery? My controller also overheated at the C connector and I thought fried the charging circuits but it did not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My second RC never lights up the green fully charged LED. It will show the red while charging and will go off when the RC is fully charged. After charging it has always said 100% charged in the App so I don't worry about the green LED not coming on.

What I’m saying is you should have a green light when full. Not off unless that’s a change I’m not aware of. There are instances where I know I’m below full, go to charge, and get the green fully charged status and no red light for charging. I disconnect the cable, open the controller, plug back in the charging cable, get the red charging light and then close the controller. I’m trying to understand if you ever get the red charging status from the LED.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for all the input. Got one controller working on both birds!
Non working controller is still that. (non working)

Reactions: dmbrody

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut