Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Controller vs screen info

Dani

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've been bothered with a slight problem and in the one-and-a half I own my Anafi I have never seen this mentioned by anyone. Why are the zoom and tilt buttons on the controller on their respective reversed sides on the screen. I find this extremely confusing. I've included a picture to show what I mean.

Regards,
Dani

Attachments

• Controller.png
    Controller.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
No idea noidea.gif

The only time I use the zoom on the screen is when I have the controller set up to adjust the EV. I don't find it confusing at all.

Hi there,

I've been bothered with a slight problem and in the one-and-a half I own my Anafi I have never seen this mentioned by anyone. Why are the zoom and tilt buttons on the controller on their respective reversed sides on the screen. I find this extremely confusing. I've included a picture to show what I mean.

Regards,
Dani
I have thought of this before. It would have been better if Parrot made the controls in FF6 match that of the controller.

Hi there,

Regards,
Dani
It’s really weird, but I didn’t mention it to anyone because I think the camera nods according to the subject and not the scale. And zoom in or out as needed, but often up to the maximum value.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood