Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Controller Won't Power Up

I would not leave it on charge overnight for safety reasons! The post above your first one, #17, suggests that there may be a batch of bad batteries about. I suggest that you return the Anafi to the shop that you bought it from for a replacement.

yes & yes, now I connected it to a typical usb charger and I will leave it overnight, but its still showing a green light and is unresponsive otherwise...

If the LED on the controller is green then the controller is detecting a full charge. This is the same situation I had and in an attempt to insure the controller was charged I left it connected for charging for an hour with the same results. The controller still would not power up.

I don't know a lot about the charging system but it could be a fault in the charging circuitry that indicates the battery is fully charged (green led) and automatically stops the charging process when in fact the battery is not charged. Or there is a flaw with the batter itself. In either case I had a similar situation with two controllers. Ultimately both were returned to the vendor and on the third try I got a controller that worked. That controller has been discharged and charged a number of times and is working as it should.

at the beginning when I removed from the box I had the same problem .. I put the charge was red for a few seconds and then it turned green but did not start ... I unscrewed the 6 screws on the back I removed the cover I disconnected the battery .. . I left a few minutes disconnected .. (and when the battery was disconnected all green the LED would light up if I put it in the charger ) I connected it to the place then I put it to the charger where it stayed a longer period with the red light on ... then it turned green after which everything worked normally

I'm having literally the same issue you are. Had to replace the whole unit cus the controller wouldn't turn on, second one same thing. And it's end of 2020 I can't believe the faulty battery issue is still happening, I'm about to just return this thing for a full refund.

I'm having literally the same issue you are. Had to replace the whole unit cus the controller wouldn't turn on, second one same thing. And it's end of 2020 I can't believe the faulty battery issue is still happening, I'm about to just return this thing for a full refund.
I had a similar experience, brand new out of the box never used
I plugged controller into usb multiple charging hub and light turned to green in about 10 minutes indicating a full charge
Except it really was not charging opened controller and it went to red
Over an over same thing - was ready to return to seller
I found a post on this site maybe elsewhere that suggested plugging it into a a dedicated charger - so I used my my iphone brick into a wall outlet
Guess what... it fixed it and fully charged
after that it would take a charge from original hub, did not make sense
This was sometime back so can't recall all details, and unable to find post
I think I may have have opened controller so it was draining while charging
never had a problem since
Maybe worth a try... Hope it helps
Best

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members