Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crappy interference. How to improve it.

ketrab

Reaction score
I keep having strong interference wherever I am. It's to the point I'm really starting to question Parrot antennas integrity. You can really shoot anything if after 500+ft you start loosing the drone and rth initiates.

Of course phone is on airplane and I don't go above 400 ft.

Any ways to improve the signal? I'm running on default settings. Nothing changed

I keep having strong interference wherever I am. It's to the point I'm really starting to question Parrot antennas integrity. You can really shoot anything if after 500+ft you start loosing the drone and rth initiates.

Of course phone is on airplane and I don't go above 400 ft.

Any ways to improve the signal? I'm running on default settings. Nothing changed
You are on CE mode. Check the Network settings and shift to less interference or where the wave is not seen .If this is not solving your issue, proceed with FCC mode described in this forum and switch Channel to 165

Last edited:
You are on CE mode. Check the Network settings and shift to less interference or where the wave is not seen .If this is not solving your issue, proceed with FCC mode described in this forum and switch Channel to 165
Haha thanks I guess you just answered my other thread..... :)

Reactions: sibujacob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quinzee