Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cree LED Holder

I too am highly interested in these LED holders. If anyone does print them, I would be willing to purchase some. Maybe you could list them in the For Sale section.

I too am highly interested in these LED holders. If anyone does print them, I would be willing to purchase some. Maybe you could list them in the For Sale section.
I have a 3d printer but find anafi stl files difficult to find.
I have them for my inspire 1 and mavics as they seem quite common, which is a pity .
Would love to get any anafi 3d print files tbh as they aren't easy to find.
I did see one on here but when I downloaded it in curer it wouldn't slice it into gcode.

It looks like there is a lack of any 3d printed add on's for the thermal other than the controller joystick protector, the controller switch off key and prop guards.

So i'm looking at designing 3d printed cree stobe holders.

As the ground clearance is limited on these and i wasnt too sure about having an led mounted just behind the camera, as these leds are very bright and didnt want them to interfere with any images being taken, im now thinking to mount it on the back of the battery, i know we can always use velcro but i was thinking of making a 3d printed holder.

Any one have any thoughts or ideas, or even things to avoid or try?

Thanks

Stuart

I don't understand what the big deal is. Just use the suggested Velcro and the unit is not going anywhere. Very light and cheap solution. I have it installed on all my batteries at the rear and have never had a problem with the light falling off.

Do you have any pictures? You know internet speak, it didn't happen without pictures. JK LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame